| ||||
Good morning | 早晨好! | I don't know | 我不知道 | |
Hello | 你好! | I can't speak English | 我不懂英文 | |
Good evening | 晚上好! | Yes , Please | 请 | |
Good bye | 再见! | Excuse me | 劳驾 | |
See you later | 再见! | I am sorry | 对不起 | |
Good night | 晚安! | Could you do me a favor? | 能够帮我忙吗? | |
Take care | 保重! | Please say it again | 请再说一次 | |
How are you? | 你好吗? | Anyway | 总之 | |
Fine. Thank you | 谢谢你,我很好! | Of course | 当然 | |
Have a nice trip | 祝你旅途平安! | By the way | 顺便提一下 | |
my name is ----- | 我叫------- | if | 如果,假设 | |
May I have you name? | 请问你贵姓? | Besides | 另外,况且 | |
Nice to see you | 很高兴认识你。 | Actually | 实际上 | |
Thank you very much | 谢谢! | May I smoke here? | 能在这里吸烟吗? | |
Thank you for your help | 谢谢你的帮助。 | May I use this phone? | 能够使用电话吗? | |
You are welcome | 不用谢。 | May I sit here? | 能够坐在这里吗? | |
That's right | 你说的对 | May I ask something? | 我想问点事情 | |
Yes, I think so | 我也这样认。 | Is there a police station here? | 附近有警察局吗? | |
Where is the toilet | 厕所在哪里? | What time is it now? | 现在几点了? | |
Where are you from? | 你是从哪里来的? | I am tired | 我很累 | |
Whom should I ask to? | 我应该问谁? | As soon as possible | 近快--- | |
What is this for? | 这是做什么的? | Please help me | 请帮助我 | |
It is important | 这非常重要 | I feel sick | 我感觉不舒服 | |
I'm in a hurry | 我时间很急 | I'm lost | 我迷路了 |
| ||||
Where is my seat? | 我的座位在哪里? | Seat number | 座位号码 | |
Where should I put this? | 手提行李放在哪里? | Airline ticket | 飞机票 | |
Could you change my seat,please? | 请换一换我的座位 | boarding pass | 登机牌 | |
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? | 请给我来杯茶 | emergency exit | 紧急出口 | |
Beer, please | 请给我来杯啤酒 | life jacket | 救生衣 | |
Will this flight get there on time? | 航班正点到达吗? | This form? | 这张表格? | |
Aisle(window) seat | 靠走廊(窗户)位 | take-off | 起飞 | |
Could you tell me how to fill in | 请告诉我如何填写 | Landing | 著陆 |
| ||||
How long will we stop here? | 我们在这里停留多久? | |||
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? | 在侯机室有免税店吗? | |||
I'm in transit to Melbourne | 我是换机去墨尔本 | |||
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline? | 我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机柜台? | |||
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173? | 国航CA173登机口在哪里? | |||
Where can I check in? | 在哪里办理登机手续? | |||
What is the gate number? | 在几号登机口登机? | |||
| ||||
问: | May I see your passport, please ? | 请出示你的护照 | ||
答: | here is my passport. | 这是我的护照 | ||
问: | What's the purpose of your visit ? | 你到澳洲的目的? | ||
答: | Sightseeing (business, study) | 观光(商务,留学) | ||
问: | How long will you be staying in Australia ? | 你计划在澳洲逗留多久? | ||
答: | 10 days | 10天 | ||
问: | where are you staying ? | 你住在哪里? | ||
答: | I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ? | 我住在凯悦酒店 | ||
问: | Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? | 你有回台湾的返程机票吗? | ||
答: | Yes, here it is. | 有, 在这里 | ||
问: | How much money do you have with you ? | 你随身带了多少钱? | ||
答: | I have 2000 U.S dollars | 2000美元 | ||
问: | Have a nice stay | 祝你在澳洲旅行愉快! | ||
答: | Thank you. | 谢谢! | ||
I'm sorry. I don't understand English | 对不起,我不懂英文。 | |||
Does anyone here speak Chinese? | 有懂中文的工作人员吗? | |||
| ||||
Immigration | 入境检查 | duty-free items | 免税品 | |
Passport control | 护照检查 | Quarantine | 检疫 | |
Outgoing passenger card | 入境登记卡 | Residents | 本国居民 | |
Ongoing passenger card | 出境登记卡 | Non-residents | 外国居民 | |
Customs declaration card | 海关申报单 | Visa | 签证 | |
Currency declaration | 现金申报单 | Destination | 目的地 | |
A gift for my friend | 送给朋友的礼物 | Valid (invalid) | 有效(无效) | |
Chinese medicine | 中药 | Cash | 现金 | |
Prohibited articles | 违禁品 | Yellow card | 健康卡 |
| ||
Where can I get my baggage? | 我去哪里取行李? | |
Here is my claim tag | 这是我的托运 行李卡 | |
Could you please check it urgently? | 请抓紧时间找我的行李 | |
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? | 你丢失了几件行李? | |
Can you tell me the features of your baggage? | 请描绘你所丢失的行李的外表特徵 | |
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag | 是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签 | |
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. | 我想填写一份丢失行李登记单 | |
How soon will I find out? | 需要多长时间可以找到我的行李 | |
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it | 找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。 |
| ||||
Your passport and declaration card, please | 请出示你的护照和海关申报单 | |||
Do you have anything to declare? | 你携带的东西有必须申报的吗 ? | |||
No. I don't | 没有 | |||
Please open this bag | 请打开这件行李 | |||
What are these? | 这是什?东西? | |||
These are for my personal use | 这是我的个人用品 | |||
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China | 这是我带会中国的纪念品 | |||
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? | 你带有任何酒类或香烟吗? | |||
The cameras are for my personal use | 这架照相机是我自用的 | |||
You`ll have to pay duty on this | 这件物品你必须交纳关税 | |||
| ||||
Where can I change money? | 我在哪里可以兑换外币? | |||
Can you change this into Australian Dollars? | 请将这些外币兑换成澳元? | |||
What is the exchange rate ? | 兑换率是多少? | |||
Do you accept traveler's checks? | 你这里接受旅行支票吗? | |||
I'd like to cash this traveler's check | 请将这些旅行支票换成现金 | |||
I'd like some small change? | 请将大钞换成零钱 | |||
May I have a statement of accounts? | 请给我兑换发票 | |||
Exchange of foreign currency | 外币兑换 |
[url=http://www.51766.com/xinwen/11004/1100422531.html#00][color=#0033ff]返回[/color][/url]
| ||
Where is the tourist information centre ? | 请问旅游问讯处在哪里? | |
Is there an airport bus to the city ? | 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ? | |
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? | 巴士车站在哪里 ? | |
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? | 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ? | |
How can I get to Hilton hotel ? | 去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ? | |
May I have a city map ? | 请给我一张市区地图? | |
Can I reserve a hotel here ? | 我可以在这里预订酒店吗 ? | |
How much is it ? | 多少钱 ? | |
Keep the change, please | 不用找钱了 | |
Take me to this address, please | 请拉我去这个地址 | |
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? | 到市中心需要多长时间? | |
Stop here, please | 请停下来。 | |
What time does it leave ? | 几点发车? | |
Where can I get a ticket ? | 在哪里卖票? | |
Could you tell me when we get there ? | 请问几点能够到达那里。 |
| |||
中文 | 美语 | 澳洲英文 | |
租车 | rent (rental) car | hire car | |
行李 | baggage | luggage | |
电梯 | elevator | lift | |
分配座位 | seat assjgnment | seat allocation | |
长途电话 | long distance call | trunk call | |
占线 | line is busy | line is engaged | |
汽油 | gas (gasoline) | petrol | |
超车 | passing | overtaking | |
让车 | yield | give way | |
公寓 | apartment | flat | |
炸薯条 | french | fry chips | |
一点 | a little | a little bit | |
喂,你好 | hello | G'day | |
你好 | How do you do ? | How are you going ? |
|
Where is the railway station? | 火车站在哪? | ||
Melbourne central station, please. | 墨尔本中心火车站 | ||
How much is it? | 多少钱? | ||
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? | 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗? | ||
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? | 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的 | ||
Where is the ticket office? | 卖票的地方在哪? | ||
A ticket to Melbourne, please. | 一张去墨尔本的票 | ||
One way or a round trip ticket? | 单程还是环程票 | ||
Second class one way, please | 二等单程 | ||
Are there reserved seats on the train? | 火车上设有座位预留吗? | ||
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. | 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤 | ||
Can I stop over on the way? | 我可以中途下车吗? | ||
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? | 一张2等票去墨尔本 | ||
Are there any discount tickets for me? | 我买票有折扣吗? | ||
May I see a timetable? | 我可以看看时间表吗? | ||
Does this train run everyday? | 这天天通火车吗? | ||
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? | 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车? | ||
Is there a train that goes any faster? | 有更快的车吗? | ||
From which station does the train leave? | 火车从哪站出发? | ||
At which window can I make a reservation? | 在哪个窗口我可以做预订 | ||
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train | 我想要订个座位 | ||
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne | 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺 | ||
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. | 我想要个上层(下层)的 | ||
Are any reserved seats available? | 可以预订座位吗? | ||
I’d like to change my reservation | 我想改变我的预订 | ||
Do I need a reservation? | 我需要预订吗? | ||
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please | 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢 | ||
How long is the ticket valid? | 车票多长时间有效? | ||
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? | 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发 | ||
Is it a direct train? | 有直达车吗? | ||
Is there a connection to Melbourne? | 有去墨尔本的联运吗? | ||
Do I have to change train? | 我还需要换车吗? | ||
Will the train leave on schedule? | 火车准时出发吗? | ||
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? | 火车几点到墨尔本 | ||
Are there any express train? | 有特快列车吗? | ||
Where does the train go to? | 这辆车是去哪的? | ||
Does the train split up? | 列车会分离吗? | ||
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? | 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗? | ||
Does this train stop at Melbourne? | 火车在墨尔本停吗? | ||
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? | 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗? | ||
Where do I change trains? | 我在哪换车? | ||
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? | 多长时间能到墨尔本? | ||
What platform does the train leave from? | 火车从哪个站台出发 | ||
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? | 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗? | ||
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? | 去墨尔本需要多长时间? | ||
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? | 去墨尔本我需要换车吗? | ||
Can you help me with these bags? | 你能帮我看一下包吗? | ||
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? | 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗? | ||
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? | 还有多长时间火车能到? | ||
Is this the train to Melbourne? | 这是去墨尔本的火车吗? | ||
Excuse me. May I get by? | 打扰一下,我能过去吗? | ||
Is this seat taken? | 这座有人吗? | ||
May I sit here? | 我可以座这吗? | ||
I think this is my seat | 我想这是我的座位。 | ||
May I smoke? | 我可以吸烟吗? | ||
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? | 我需要订餐厅的座位吗? | ||
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? | 我可以在7点订桌吗? | ||
Can I stop over with this ticket? | 我可以中途下车吗? | ||
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? | 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗? | ||
Does this car go to Melbourne? | 这车去墨尔本吗? | ||
May I open the window? | 我可以打开窗户吗? | ||
What is the next stop? | 下一站是什么? | ||
How long does this train stop there? | 车在这停多长时间? | ||
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? | 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗? | ||
What time do we get to Melbourne? | 我们什么时间到墨尔本? | ||
What station is this? | 这站是哪里? | ||
Where is the sleeping car? | 卧铺在哪里? | ||
Where is my berth? | 我的床铺在哪里? | ||
Could you make up my berth? | 可以整理一下我的床铺吗? | ||
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? | 明早7点能叫我起床吗? | ||
I lost my ticket. What should I do? | 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办? | ||
Can I cancel this ticket? | 我能取消这张票吗? | ||
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. | 我想换成头等票 | ||
I missed my station. | 我找不到火车站拉 | ||
I missed my train. | 我找不到火车拉 | ||
I left something on the train. | 我忘了些东西在火车上 | ||
Please validate my pass | 请确认我的通行证 | ||
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. | 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间 | ||
Can I get on this train with this ticket? | 我可以用这张票上车吗? | ||
Where is ABC office? | ABC 办公室在哪? | ||
Do I need a reservation? | 我需要预订吗? | ||
I have an Apass | 我有A票 | ||
Could you issue the supplement coupons | 你们发行增刊的优待券吗? | ||
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? | ABC线路的巴士站在哪里? | ||
Where is the ticket office? | 卖票的地方在哪里? | ||
To Melbourne, please | 到墨尔本,谢谢 | ||
Can I get a ticket on the bus? | 我能上车买票吗? | ||
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? | 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点? | ||
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? | 去墨尔本多长时间? | ||
Do I have to transfer? | 我还得换车吗? | ||
Where can I check my baggage? | 在哪里可以检查我的行李 | ||
Could I keep this baggage? | 我能带者这些行李吗? | ||
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from | 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门? | ||
Which bus goes to Melbourne? | 哪辆车去墨尔本 | ||
What time does next bus leave? | 下一辆车什么时候出发? | ||
Is this seat taken? | 这个座有人吗? | ||
May I sit next to you? | 我可以做你旁边吗? | ||
Where should I put my baggage? | 我的行李应该放在哪里? | ||
What time does this bus leave? | 巴士什么时候离开? | ||
Where is the rest room? | 洗手间在哪里? | ||
How long does the bus stop here? | 巴士在这挺多久? | ||
I’ll get off here | 我在这里下车 | ||
I’ll take the next bus. | 我要坐下辆车 | ||
May I have a bus route map? | 可以给我张巴士线路图吗? | ||
May I see the time table? | 我可以看一下时刻表吗? | ||
Is there a bus to Melbourne? | 有去墨尔本的巴士吗? | ||
Where should I transfer? | 我应该在哪转站? | ||
Where can I buy a ticket? | 我在哪能买着票? | ||
How long does it take to get there on foot? | 步行去那里需要多长时间? | ||
Which bus goes to the airport? | 哪辆车去飞机场? | ||
Does this bus go to Melbourne? | 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗? | ||
How much is it to Melbourne? | 去墨尔本多少钱? | ||
Transfer ticket, please | 换车票 | ||
How many stops to Melbourne? | 去墨尔本要停多少站? | ||
I’d like to get off at Melbourne | |||
Could you tell me when to get off? | 能告诉我什么时候下车吗? | ||
How can I get the bus to stop? | 我怎么能让巴士停下来? | ||
I’ll get off at the cathedral. | 在教堂前我要下车 | ||
I’ll get off here | 我在这下车 | ||
May I have a subway map? | 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗? | ||
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? | 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线? | ||
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? | 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站? | ||
Is the next station Melbourne central station? | 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗? | ||
Where is the taxi stand? | 哪有出租车站台? | ||
Could you call a taxi for me? | 你能为我叫辆出租车吗? | ||
Where can I catch a taxi? | 我在哪能赶上出租车? | ||
Where to? | 去哪里? | ||
How much does it cost to zoo? | 去动物园多少钱? | ||
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? | 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗? | ||
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? | 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗? | ||
Could you help me carry my baggage? | 你能帮我搬行李吗? | ||
To this place, please | 去这里 | ||
I’m in a hurry | 我有急事 | ||
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? | 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗? | ||
Would you wait for me? | 可以等我吗? | ||
Could you drive more slowly | 可以开的慢点吗? | ||
Please turn to the right (left) | 请右(左)转 | ||
Shop here, please | 停这里 | ||
How much is it? | 多少钱? | ||
The fare is different from the meter. | 收费和仪表盘上的不一样 | ||
Thank you。 Keep the change. | 谢谢,不用找拉。 | ||
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river | 在这条河上有什么样的游览船? | ||
How many cruises are there each day? | 这里一天有多少游览船? | ||
Where can I board the ship? | 我在哪里上船? | ||
How long does it take to there and come back? | 来回需要多长时间? | ||
What time does the next ship leave? | 下一班船什么时候出发? | ||
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? | 有夜间的游览船吗? | ||
Does the fare include meal? | 费用包括吃的吗? | ||
What time do we board? | 我们什么时候上船? | ||
What time does the ship leave? | 这艘船什么时候出发? | ||
Where is my cabin? | 我的船室在哪? | ||
How long does it take to south bank? | 去南岸需要多长时间? | ||
At which port do we stop? | 我们在哪个码头停靠? | ||
Can I reserve a deck chair? | 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗? | ||
From what time can I have breakfast? | 什么时候可以吃早餐? | ||
How long do we stop here? | 我们在这里停靠多久? | ||
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port | 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色 | ||
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? | 能给我些药吗,我晕船 | ||
Could you call a doctor, please? | 能帮我找个医生吗? | ||
I’d like to rent a car, please | 我想要租一辆汽车。 | ||
Where can I rent a car? | 在哪里我可以租到车? | ||
I have a reservation. | 我做了预订。 | ||
This is my voucher. | 这是我的凭证。 | ||
What kind of cars do you have? | 你们有什么样的车? | ||
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car | 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车 | ||
May I see the rate list? | 我可以看下费用单吗? | ||
I’d like to see the car before I rent it. | 我想在租之前看下车 | ||
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. | 我想租这种车3天 | ||
Do you have any special rates? | 你们有特价吗? | ||
What is the rate per day (week)? | 每天(周)怎么收费? | ||
How much does it cost for 3 days? | 3天的费用是多少? | ||
Is the mileage free? | 公里数是免费的吗? | ||
Does it include gas? | 包括汽油吗? | ||
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. | 不。 还车的时候请加满油 | ||
Does the price include insurance? | 保险在这费用中吗? | ||
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? | 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗? | ||
Do you want insurance? | 你想要保险吗? | ||
I’d like full insurance. | 我想要全额保险 | ||
This is my international driving permit. | 这是我的国际驾照。 | ||
Please write down your home address | 请写下你的家庭住址 | ||
Where are you staying? | 你在哪里暂住? | ||
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning | 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。 | ||
When do I have to return the car? | 什么时候我还车? | ||
Can I drop it off at my destination? | 我能把车放在我的目的地吗? | ||
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? | 我能把车放在墨尔本吗? | ||
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? | 你们取车需要收费多少? | ||
Do I have to pay a deposit? | 我需要支付押金吗? | ||
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. | 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话 | ||
May I have a road map? | 能给我张道路地图吗? | ||
Is there a gas station around here? | 这附近有加油站吗? | ||
Fill it up, please | 请加满油 | ||
Ten dollars of gas, please | 10圆钱 | ||
How can I use this gasoline pump? | 如何使用这个油泵啊? | ||
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? | 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)? | ||
The clutch isn’t working right | 离合器片没有正常工作 | ||
The car makes a strange noise. | 车发出奇怪的声音 | ||
I have a flat tire. | 我有一个瘪胎 | ||
My car has broken down. | 我的车抛锚拉 | ||
Could you show me on the map where I am? | 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗? | ||
Where is the nearest motel around here? | 这里最近的旅店在哪? | ||
Where can I park? | 我可以停在这吗? | ||
Please call the police. | 请叫警察 | ||
Please call an ambulance. | 请叫救护车 | ||
Where is the nearest telephone? | 最近的电话在哪? | ||
| |||
Can I reserve a hotel room here? | 我能预订一个房间吗? | ||
I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight. | 我想今天晚上预订一个房间。 | ||
Do you have a hotel guide? | 你有酒店指南吗? | ||
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? | 你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗? | ||
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? | 这有一个低于每晚50圆的酒店吗? | ||
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? | 你能推荐一个在市中心的酒点吗? | ||
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station. | 我想住在火车站附近的酒店。 | ||
I’d like a room with bath | 我想要一间有浴室的房间。 | ||
How much is the room charge? | 这间房间收费多少? | ||
How much is a single room with a bath? | 带浴室的单人间收费多少? | ||
I’d like a room with a shower. | 我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。 | ||
I’d like a twin room | 我想要一个双人间 | ||
I’ll take that room | 我想要那间房 | ||
I’d like to stay for 2 nights. | 我要住两晚 | ||
How much is it per night? | 每晚多少钱? | ||
Does it include tax and service charge? | 这包括税和服务费吗? | ||
Is breakfast included? | 包括早餐吗? | ||
Do you need a deposit? | 需要押金吗? | ||
Is there a discount for staying several days? | 多住几天有折扣吗? | ||
Can you recommend another hotel? | 你能推荐另一间酒店吗? | ||
Do you know any cheaper hotels? | 你知道有便宜点的酒店吗? | ||
Where is the hotel? | 这个酒店在哪里? | ||
How can I get there? | 我怎么到那里? | ||
How long does it take on foot? | 步行需要多长时间? | ||
Is there a youth hotel here? | 这有青年旅社吗? | ||
Can I have a youth hotel list? | 能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗? | ||
I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. | 我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。 | ||
Check in, please | 登记 | ||
I made a reservation in Tokyo | 我在东京做了预订 | ||
My name is ABC | 我是ABC | ||
Here is my confirmation slip. | 这是我的确认信 | ||
I’d like a quiet room. | 我想要一个安静的房间 | ||
I’d like a room on the upper level. | 我想住在上层的房间 | ||
I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony) | 我想要一个有阳台的房间 | ||
Is there a TV set? | 这个有电视吗? | ||
Is hot water available any time? | 全天提供热水吗? | ||
May I see the room? | 我可以看看房间吗? | ||
Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)? | 你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗? | ||
Could you give me a larger room? | 你能给我间大房吗? | ||
I’ll take this room. | 我想要这间房 | ||
Would you fill in this registration form? | 你能填一下这个注册表吗? | ||
I’ll stay three nights | 我要住3个晚上 | ||
Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)? | 你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗? | ||
Can I get a room for tonight? | 我想要今天晚上的房间 | ||
Do you have a shared bath (shower)? | 你们有公用浴室吗? | ||
May I have the key, please? | 能给我钥匙吗? | ||
Would you have my baggage sent up? | 你们收到我的行李了吗? | ||
Can you keep my valuables? | 你能帮我保管贵重物品吗? | ||
Where is dining room? | 餐厅在哪里? | ||
Is there also a cafeteria? | 这里有自助餐厅吗? | ||
What time does the dining room open? | 餐厅几点开门? | ||
What time can I have breakfast? | 早餐几点开放? | ||
Can I have breakfast in my room? | 我可以在房间吃早餐吗? | ||
Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) | 这里有美容院(理发店吗)? | ||
Does someone here speak Chinese? | 这里有人说中文吗? | ||
Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? | 4点之前你能保管我的行李吗? | ||
May I have my baggage back? | 我可以取走我的行李吗? | ||
Can I have a card with the hotel address? | 能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗? | ||
Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? | 能给我张观光巴士的票吗? | ||
Where is the nearest subway station? | 最近的地铁站在哪里? | ||
How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? | 从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间? | ||
Can you find me a baby-sitter? | 能给我个婴儿座椅吗? | ||
Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me? | 你能帮我预订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)? | ||
Cab I use a typewriter? | 我可以用打字机吗? | ||
Do you have facsimile (photocopier)? | 你有传真(复印机)吗? | ||
What time do you close the front door? | 你们几点关前门? | ||
I’ll be back late tonight | 我今晚会晚回来 | ||
Are there any letters (massages) for me? | 这有给我的信(口信)吗? | ||
Please send this letter by air (sea) mail. | 请空运(水运)这个邮件 | ||
I’d like to send this parcel to China. | 我想将这个包裹寄回中国 | ||
Could you pack it for me? | 你能帮我做下包装吗? | ||
Can I have a box for packing? | 能给我个盒子作包装吗? | ||
Could you page Mr. Ford here? | 你在这能写上FORD先生吗? | ||
He must be somewhere in the hotel | 他一定是在酒店的某个地方 | ||
Just a minute, please. | 请等一下 | ||
Come in | 进来 | ||
Please bring me a pot of coffee. | 请给我一壶咖啡 | ||
This is room 316. I’d like a blanket, please | 这是316房,请给我一张毛毯。 | ||
I’d like a wake-up call, please. | 请给我一个起床提醒 | ||
What time? | 几点? | ||
7 o’clock tomorrow morning | 明早7点 | ||
Your room number, please | 你的房间号码 | ||
Do you have room service? | 你有房间服务吗? | ||
I’d like a pot of boiled water | 我想要壶开水 | ||
Please bring me some ice cubes and water | 请给我一些冰块和水 | ||
Hoe long does it take? | 需要多长时间? | ||
As soon as possible, please. | 越快越好 | ||
I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) | 我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火材) | ||
I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow | 我想订明早的早餐 | ||
What would you like to have for breakfast? | 你早餐想要点什么? | ||
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please | 我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,法国菜和咖啡 | ||
About what time shall we bring it? | 大约几点我给你送去? | ||
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away | 我的早餐还没有到。请立刻送来 | ||
Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir | 早上好,这是菜单,先生 | ||
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes and tea, please. | 我想要一些卷,搅过的鸡蛋,土豆泥和茶 | ||
Would you like some bacon or ham with your eggs? | 你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在鸡蛋上吗? | ||
Bacon, please. | 煎肉,谢谢 | ||
Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? | 你想要些柠檬块在茶中吗? | ||
No. with cream, please. | 不,加奶油,谢谢 | ||
Would you like your tea, now? | 你现在就要你的茶吗? | ||
Yes, please. | 是的 | ||
| |||
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? | 你能推荐附近的一个好点的餐馆吗? | ||
I’d like a restaurant not too expensive | 我想找一个不是很贵的餐馆 | ||
I’d like a quiet restaurant. | 我想要一个安静的餐馆 | ||
I’d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere | 我想要一个有着愉快气氛的餐馆 | ||
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? | 你能推荐几个餐馆吗? | ||
Where is main area for restaurants? | 餐馆主要集中在什么地方? | ||
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? | 这附近有中国餐馆吗? | ||
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? | 这附近有高档餐馆吗? | ||
Do you know of any restaurant open now? | 你知道有现在开门的餐馆吗? | ||
I’d like to have some local food. | 我想吃些当地食品 | ||
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? | 哪有最近的意大利餐馆 | ||
Do I need a reservation? | 我需要预订吗? | ||
Could you make a reservation for me? | 你能帮我预订一下吗? | ||
I’d like to reserve a table for three | 我想订3人的桌子 | ||
We are a group of six | 我们6个人一组 | ||
We’d like to have a table tighter | 我们想并桌 | ||
We’ll come at eight o’clock | 我们8点到 | ||
What time can we reserve a table? | 什么时候我们可以订桌? | ||
How late is it open? | 开门最晚到几点? | ||
How can I get there? | 我怎么到那里 | ||
Hello. This is ABC restaurant. | 你好,这里是ABC 餐馆 | ||
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. | 我想在7点订个2人桌 | ||
I am sorry. We have so many guests this evening. | 很抱歉,今晚客人太多拉 | ||
How long is the wait? | 需要等多长时间? | ||
We can wait till late hours | 我们可以等的晚些 | ||
Nine o’clock should be ok | 9点可以 | ||
Could we have a table on the garden? | 我们可以要张在园子里的桌子吗? | ||
It’s ok. Your name, please | 没问题,姓名? | ||
What do you have for today’s special? | 你们今天有特价吗? | ||
Do you have a dress code? | 你有衣服编号吗? | ||
Should I dress a coat and tie? | 我需要系领带吗? | ||
Should the ladies wear formal dresses? | 女士需要穿正式服装吗 | ||
No jeans, please | 请不要穿牛仔裤 | ||
I’m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation. | 对不起,我要取消预订 | ||
Do you have a table for three? | 你有3人的桌子吗? | ||
Can we have a table in the corner? | 我们可以要张角落的桌子吗? | ||
I’d like a table by the window | 我想要张靠窗的桌子 | ||
Please wait to be seated | 请等候如座 | ||
Good evening. Do you have a table for two? | 晚上好,有两人的桌子吗? | ||
Sure, this way, please | 当然,这边请 | ||
Our tables are full now. Could you wait for a while? | 我们坐满拉,请等一下 | ||
I guess we can offer a table in 30 minutes. | 我想30分钟后会有空位 | ||
All right. We’ll wait | 好,我们等会 | ||
May I have a menu, please? | 我可以看看菜单吗? | ||
Do you have a menu in Chinese? | 你有中文菜单吗? | ||
Would you like something to drink before dinner? | 饭前想喝些什么吗? | ||
What kind of drinks do you have for aperitif? | 想喝什么样的开胃酒? | ||
Do you have some local beer? | 你有当地啤酒吗? | ||
May I have another one? | 能给我另一个吗? | ||
May I see the wine list? | 我可以看看酒单吗? | ||
May I order a glass of wine? | 可以给我一杯葡萄酒吗? | ||
What kind of wine do you have? | 你想要什么样的葡萄酒 | ||
I’d like to have some local wine. | 我想要当地的葡萄酒 | ||
I’d like to have French red wine | 我想要法国红酒 | ||
Could you recommend some good wine? | 你能给我推荐些葡萄酒吗? | ||
May I order, please? | 我可以订了吗? | ||
Can we have separate checks? | 我们可以分开付帐吗? | ||
What is the specialty of the house? | 有什么特别料理吗? | ||
Do you have today’s special? | 有今天的特价吗 | ||
I’d like to have something special. | 我想要一些特别的 | ||
Do you have local dishes? | 你有当地菜吗? | ||
What do you recommend? | 你有什么推荐? | ||
Do you have anything ready quickly? | 有没有快点的菜 | ||
Can I have the same dish as that? | 我可以要和那个一样的菜吗? | ||
I’ll have it | 就是它了 | ||
I’ll have whatever you recommend. | 就要你推荐的 | ||
I’d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. | 我要开胃菜和肉(鱼)类 | ||
I’d like to have dinner for less than 30 dollars including drinks. | 我想要30圆以下包括酒水的 | ||
Can I have it right away? | 我可以现在就要吗? | ||
What is this? | 这是什么? | ||
What kind of dish is this? | 这是什么菜? | ||
I’d like this | 这个不错 | ||
I’m on a diet | 我正在减肥 | ||
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar) | 我不要有脂肪(盐/糖)的食物 | ||
Do you have vegetarian dishes? | 你有素菜吗? | ||
Can you make it mild? | 能做的清淡吗? | ||
How do you like your steak? | 你想怎么吃牛扒 | ||
Well done (medium/rare), please | 全熟(中等/生)的 | ||
Could you tell how you to eat this? | 你吃的怎么样? | ||
Could you pass me the salt (pepper)? | 你能把盐(胡椒)给我吗? | ||
I’d like a glass of water, please | 我想来杯水 | ||
May I have a bottle of mineral water? | 给我一杯矿泉水 | ||
Uncarbonated mineral water, please. | 不含碳酸的矿泉水 | ||
May I have some more bread, please? | 能再给我些面包吗? | ||
I dropped my knife (fork) | 我的刀(叉)掉了 | ||
Is everything all right? | 一切还好? | ||
This is very good | 非常好 | ||
I’d like a dessert, please | 一份甜点 | ||
What do you have for a dessert? | 什么样的甜点? | ||
I’d like something light, just some cheese or cake, please | 我想要些清淡的,奶酪或蛋糕都行 | ||
May I have some cheese? | 来些奶酪 | ||
What kind of cheese is this? | 这是什么奶酪? | ||
May I have just a little of it? | 我就要一点点 | ||
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? | 我可以要些水果代替甜点 | ||
What kind of food do you have? | 你有什么样的食物? | ||
Is coffee included in this meal? | 咖啡包括在菜里吗? | ||
May I smoke? | 我可以吸烟吗? | ||
| |||
Where is the tourist information office? 在哪里有旅游信息中心? | |
Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town? 在这个镇上有观光手册吗? | |
Do you have a free city map? 你有免费的城市地图吗? | |
I’d like a bus route map 我想要张巴士线路图 | |
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告诉我一些好玩的地方吗? | |
I’m interested in architecture. 我对建筑学感兴趣 | |
Where is the best place to meet young people? 遇见青年人最好的地方在哪? | |
I’d like to see T Church. 我想看看T教堂。 | |
I’d like to go to WorldTradeCenter. 我要去世贸中心 | |
I’d like to go shopping. Where is the downtown area? 我想去购物。市区在哪? | |
Where is the place to enjoy a nice view? 在哪能看到美好风光? | |
Is it far from here? 那离这里远吗? | |
Can I walk down there? 我能走着去那吗? | |
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行到那里需要多长时间? | |
Can I go there by bus? 我能乘巴士去那吗? | |
Could you recommend some places where I could go and come back in a day? 能推荐一个一天往返的的地方吗? | |
I’d like to take the horse-drawn carriage. How much does it cost? 我想乘马车。多少钱? | |
Are there any sightseeing boats? 这有观光船吗? | |
Is there a two-hour sightseeing cruise? 有两小时的观光船吗? | |
Can I make a reservation here? 我可以预订吗? | |
Can I buy a ticket here? 我能在这买票吗? | |
How far is it from here? 那离这里多远? | |
How can I get to the cathedral? 我怎么去大教堂? | |
You should take the number 5 bus 你应该坐5路车去 | |
Where can I get the bus? 我在哪乘车? | |
Where is the restroom? 洗手见在哪? | |
Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地图上给我指路吗? | |
Could you write it down here? 能写在这吗? | |
Do you have the changing of the guard today? 你们今天警卫换岗吗? | |
What time? 几点拉? | |
Is the museum of art open today? 今天艺术馆开门吗? | |
How much is the entrance fee? 门票多少钱? | |
Is there a gift shop? 那有礼品店吗? | |
Is the botanic garden open today? 今天植物园开门吗? | |
How late the department stores are open? 商店最晚开到几点? | |
Are they open on Sundays? 他们周日开门吗? | |
What time does it open and close? 这什么时候开门和结束? | |
I’d like to take a sightseeing tour. 我想感受观光旅行 | |
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? 这有观光巴士旅行吗? | |
What kind of tours do you have? 你想要什么样的行程? | |
Can I have a tour brochure? 能给我一个观光册子吗? | |
Do you have a full-day tour? 你有一个整天的观光吗? | |
Is there a morning tour? 有早上的观光吗? | |
Do you have a night tour? 有晚上的观光吗? | |
Could you tell me where we’ll visit on this tour? 能告诉我我们将参观哪些地方吗? | |
Is there a tour that visits the statue of liberty? 有去自由女神像的观光吗? | |
Could you recommend some popular tours? 能推荐一些适合我的行程吗? | |
Do you stop at the Australia stock exchange? 能停在澳大利亚证券交易市场吗? | |
No. we’ll see it from the bus. 不。我们在车上看 | |
How long does it take to complete the tour? 多长时间完成行程? | |
Are any meals included? 包含食物吗? | |
What time do you leave? 你什么时间离开? | |
What time will you come back? 你什么时候回来? | |
Where do you leave? 你要上哪里? | |
Where and what time will you come back? 你什么时间,在哪回来? | |
Could you pick me up at Boston hotel? 你能在波士顿酒店接我吗? | |
Do we have free time at central park? 在中心公园有自由活动的时间吗? | |
Could you drop me off at Boston hotel? 能在波士顿酒店停一下吗? | |
Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide? 我们有中文导游吗? | |
Is there a tour with a Chinese-speaking guide? 这有带中文导游的行程吗? | |
I’d like to hire a Chinese-speaking guide. 我想雇一个中文导游 | |
I’m sorry. We have only English-speaking guides. 对不起,我们只有英文导游 | |
I’d like to go to sightseeing by taxi. 我想乘出租车观光 | |
How much is it for a day? 一天多少钱? | |
Do you have any other tours? 你有其他行程吗? | |
What is that? 那是什么? | |
How high is it? 它有多高? | |
Who lived here? 谁住在这? | |
What is the name of that river? 这条河叫什么名字? | |
How long do we stop here? 我们在这停多久? | |
Do I have enough time to take pictures? 我们有时间照相吗? | |
Do I have time to eat? 我们有吃东西的时间 | |
Can I go to the restroom? 我能去洗手间吗? | |
By what time should I be back to the bus? 什么时候我应该回到车上? | |
How long does it take to get there? 多长时间能到那? | |
Thank you. I had a great time. 谢谢,我感觉很好 | |
Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the post office? 打扰一下。能告诉我去邮局怎么走? | |
Where is the bank? 银行在哪? | |
How can I get to this address? 我怎么到这个地址? | |
Where does this street lead to? 这条街通向哪里? | |
Excuse me. How can I get to the Union Church? 打扰一下。我怎么去联盟教堂? | |
Go straight and turn to the left at the second traffic light. 直走第二个红绿灯左转 | |
I’d like to go to Washington Square. 我要去华盛顿广场 | |
Can I walk down there? 我能步行到那吗? | |
You should take a bus 你应该乘车 | |
Which bus? 什么线路? | |
How many bus stops until there? 去那多少站? | |
|
Where is the shopping area in this town? 购物区在城镇的什么地方? |
Where is the biggest shopping center? 哪有最大的购物中心? |
Is there a department store around here? 附近哪有百货商店? |
Is it far from here? 离这远吗? |
Could you tell me how to get there? 能告诉我怎么到那吗? |
Where is the nearest supermarket from here? 最近的超市在哪? |
Where can I buy a roll of film? 在哪能买到胶卷? |
I’d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a good shop? 我要买一件皮衣。能介绍个好的商店吗? |
Are there any unusual things produced in this town? 这个镇有什么特产吗? |
Where can I buy it? 我在哪里能买到 |
Is there a duty-free shop? 这有免税店吗? |
What time do stores open? 什么时候商店开始营业? |
I’d like to buy kitchenware 我想买厨房用具 |
Which shop has the best range of goods? 哪个商店有最好的商品 |
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people? 你能推荐我一些年轻人喜欢的流行店吗? |
Where can I buy cloth? 在哪能买到布料 |
What do you sell on the second floor? 你们在2楼卖什么? |
Excuse me. Can you help me? 打扰一下。能帮我一下吗? |
I’d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it? 我想买件泳衣。在哪能找到? |
Do you have something special in this area? 在这有什么特别的吗? |
I’m looking for something for my mother. 我在为我妈妈找一些东西 |
Hello, may I help you? 你好,我能帮你吗? |
I’m just looking. Thank you. 就是看看,谢谢 |
Do you have sweaters? 你有毛线衫吗? |
Could you show me some small sweaters, please? 能给我看看一些小号的毛线衫吗? |
I’d like to see this 我想看看这个 |
Could you show me something in my size? 能找个我这么大号的吗? |
Can I pick it up? 我能拿下来吗? |
Do you have one like this? 你有像这个一样的吗? |
I’d like the one in the window 我想要个橱窗里的 |
Could you show me another one? 能给我看看另一件吗? |
What kind of colors do you have? 你们有什么颜色的? |
I’m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy 我在给10岁的小孩找衬衫 |
Do you have anything smaller? 你有一些小号的吗? |
Do you have any other style? 你有其他风格的吗? |
Do you have a red one? 有红色的吗? |
I’d like something casual. 我喜欢随意的风格 |
This is not what I’m looking for 这不是我要找的 |
This is too big 这个太大拉 |
Do you have a bigger one? 你有更大的吗? |
This is too flashy (plain) 这个太浮华拉(朴实) |
I don’t like this color (design) 我不喜欢这个颜色(设计) |
Do you have the same thing in any other colors? 你有其他颜色的这个东西吗? |
I’d like something in cotton 我喜欢棉制的 |
What would you recommend? 你有什么建议? |
Can I try this on? 我可以试穿吗? |
Where is the fitting room? 换衣间在哪? |
This is just my size. 这就是我的号 |
It doesn’t fit 这个不适合 |
This is too short (long/tight/loose) 太短拉(长/紧/松) |
May I put it on again? 我能在穿一下吗? |
It feels tight here 我感觉这紧 |
What size shirt should I have? 我应该穿什么号的? |
Could you measure me? 能给我量一下吗? |
Do you have a dress in white? 你有白颜色的吗? |
How do I look? 我看起来怎么样? |
What is this made of? 什么做的? |
Could you show me this ring? 能看一下这个戒指吗? |
What kind of stone is this? 这是什么石头? |
This is very beautiful 非常漂亮 |
It’s too expensive for me 太贵拉 |
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars? 你有大约80圆的东西吗? |
I’m sorry. I’ll come later. 对不起,我就来 |
Could you show me this bag? 我能看一下这个包吗? |
Do you have another design? 你有别的款式吗? |
Do you have one a little smaller? 你有小一点的吗? |
Do you have something with keys? 你有带钥匙的吗? |
Can I get a little discount? 我能得到些折扣吗? |
Can you order it for me? 你能为我定购吗 |
How long does it take? 需要多长时间? |
I’ll take this 我要这个 |
I’d like three same as this. 我要3个这样的 |
This is a present 这是个赠品 |
Can you wrap it as a gift? 你能把它作为礼物包装吗? |
Can you wrap these separately? 你能分别包装吗? |
Anything else? 还有其他的吗? |
No. that’s all 不,够拉 |
Can I have a paper bag? 能给我个纸带吗? |
I’ll take this 我要带着这个 |
How much it all together? 一共多少钱? |
Does it include tax? 含税了吗? |
Could you give me a little discount? 能打些折吗? |
Can I buy it tax-free? 我能买它免税吗? |
Do you accept traveler’s checks? 你们接受旅行支票吗? |
Do you accept this credit card? 你们收这种信用卡吗? |
What kind of credit cards do you accept? 你们接受什么样的信用卡? |
Is there a money exchange counter? 这有两替所吗? |
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed? 我能付人民币和美圆吗? |
Is there a mistake in this bill? 是不是帐单有错误 |
Could you check it again? 你能再检查一下吗? |
You gave me the wrong change. 你找错钱拉 |
Can I have a receipt, please 能给我个收条吗? |
I don’t have my change back yet. 还没有找我钱呢 |
I already paid 我已经付钱了 |
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free? 能告诉我怎么使他免税 |
May I have the form for tax refund? 能给我张退税表吗? |
Where can I get a form for tax refund? 我在哪能得到退税表 |
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel? 你能把它送到波士顿酒店吗? |
I’d like to have it today 我今天想要 |
What should I do to send this to Japan? 把这个送回日本我需要做些什么? |
Could you send it to my address in China? 你能送回在中国的这个地址吗? |
By air (sea) mail, please 空(水)运 |
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail? 空运多久能到中国 |
Can I take an insurance? 能带上保险吗? |
How much does it cost by air mail? 空运多少钱? |
Do I have to declare? 我要申报吗? |
Will I have any difficulties with customs? 我过海关有什么困难吗? |
I think this is broken here 我想是这坏拉 |
It doesn’t work at all 根本不好用 |
Could you fix it or give me a refund? 你能修好他或是退款给我 |
I found a stain here 这有个污点 |
Could you exchange this, please? 能换这个吗? |
Could you change it for a new one? 能换个新的吗? |
I’d like to return this 我想退掉它 |
Can I have a refund? 能退给我钱吗? |
Could you alter this, please? 能改变这个吗? |
The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters 腰需要收(放)3公分 |
Could you make it longer (shorter)? 能做长(短)点吗? |
Does it take a long time? 用很长时间吗? |
Can you make it a little earlier? 能早点做吗? |
I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn’t come out. 我放钱进自动售货机拉,可是没有可乐出来 |
|
I lost my credit card 我丢了我的信用卡 |
My purse was stolen. 我的钱包被偷拉 |
I left my bag in the taxi 我把钱包忘在出租车上拉 |
My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room. 当我离开的时候发现我的首饰不见拉 |
My wallet was taken by a pickpocket. 我的钱包叫扒手偷拉 |
Did you see a bag here? 你看见这有个包了吗? |
Whom should I inform? 我应该告诉谁? |
Where is the lost-and-found? 失物招领处在哪? |
Where is the police station? 警察局在哪? |
I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back. 我把包放在这拉,但是我回来就不见拉 |
Could you help me to find it? 你能帮我找一下吗? |
What kind of bag? 什么样的包? |
A black bag 黑色的包 |
It has a name tag 有名字标签 |
What’s in it? 什么东西在里面? |
My extra cloth and a city map 我的多余的衣物和市区地图 |
We’ll call you if we find it 如果我们找到了会给你打电话 |
Could you fill out this form? 能把表填一下吗? |
Please write down your contact address here 请写下联系地址 |
How long will you stay here 你在这多久拉? |
When can you let me know the result? 什么时候我能知道结果? |
Where should I come to get it? 我上哪去得到他 |
I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 |
Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪? |
Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗? |
I’ve lost my traveler’s checks. 我的旅行支票丢拉 |
Can I have them reissued? 能重新发行一下吗? |
Here is the purchase agreement. 这是购买协定 |
Here is my record of the checks 这是我的支票记录 |
How long does it take to have them reissued? 重新发行需要多久 |
May I have a certificate of the accident, please? 可以给我这次事故的证明书吗? |
Could you make out a certificate of the theft? 能给我这起偷盗事件的证明吗? |
I’ve lost my purse with my credit card. 我丢了钱包和信用卡 |
Could you please cancel my card number? 可以把我的卡号取消吗? |
Emergency! 紧急情况 |
Help! 救命 |
Come with me! 和我在一起 |
Open up! 打开 |
Stop it! 停 |
Get out of here! 从这出去 |
Call the police! 叫警察 |
A robber! 强盗 |
An accident has happened. 发生了一起交通事故 |
It’s on route 91 在91号线路 |
Could you call the R company 你能打电话给R 公司吗? |
Could you take me to a hospital? 能带我去医院吗? |
Please hurry 请快点 |
I was hit by a car 我被车撞拉 |
I don’t remember what happened 我不记得发生什么拉 |
Please give me first aid. 请给我急救 |
My blood type is A 我是A型血 |
I have a pain here 我这疼 |
I feel dizzy 我晕 |
I fell sick 我恶心 |
I sprained my ankle 我扭了脚踝 |
What is wrong with me? 我怎么拉 |
How long does it take to get well? 多长时间能好 |
I feel much better. 我感觉好多拉 |
I don’t feel better 我感觉不好 |
Can I continue my trip? 我能继续我的旅行吗? |
I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine? 我胃痛,我想吃些药 |
Please call a doctor 请叫医生 |
Is there a hospital near here? 这附近有医院吗? |
Could you take me to a hospital, please? 能带我去医院吗? |
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese? 有会说中文的医生吗? |
Can I make an appointment? 我能做预约吗 |
I have a fever 我发烧 |
I feel chilly 我很冷 |
I feel languid 我全身无力 |
I have a poor appetite 我没有胃口 |
I have a diarrhea. 我痢疾 |
I caught a cold 我感冒了 |
I have a sore throat. 我嗓子疼 |
I have difficulty breathing 我呼吸困难 |
I feel nauseous. 我恶心 |
I’ve been vomiting. 我不停的吐 |
I go to the toilet every 10 minutes. 我每十分钟去遍厕所 |
I can’t sleep well 我睡眠不好 |
My friend is seriously injured 我朋友伤的很重 |
He is bleeding heavily 他大量流血 |
He is unconscious. 他神志不清 |
I have allergies. 我得了敏感症 |
How long do I have to stay in bed? 我得呆在床上多久? |
How long does it take to get well? 多长时间才能好转 |
Do I have to stay in the hospital? 我还得呆在医院吗? |
Can I continue my trip? 我能继续我的旅行吗? |
What should I eat? 我应该吃些什么? |
I don’t feel better 我感觉不好 |
I feel a little better 我感觉好点拉 |
Can I have a medical certificate? 我能要个医院证明吗? |
May I have your signature on this form? 你可以在这表上签名吗? |
Don’t move 别动 |
Where does it hurt? 伤在哪拉? |
What kind of pain is it? 是什么样的疼痛? |
It’s a dull (sharp/throbbing/constant) pain. 是迟钝(急剧/抽动/固定)的疼 |
How long have you been feeling as you do now? 这样做多久有感觉 |
Have you had this for the first time? 是第一次吗? |
I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature). 我要量一下血压(体温) |
Roll up your sleeve, please 卷起你的袖子 |
Inhale deeply 深呼吸 |
Cough, please 咳嗽 |
Where does it hurt? 伤在哪拉? |
Take off the clothing to the waist 把衣服脱到腰处 |
Please lie down there 请躺下 |
Open your mouth 张开嘴 |
What kind of treatment are you receiving? 你正在接受什么样的治疗 |
What medicine are you using? 你用什么药物 |
What is your regular dose? 你的常规剂量? |
Is it an injection or oral? 是注射还是口服 |
I’ll examine your blood (stool/urine) 我要检查你的血液(大便/尿样) |
I want you to have an X-ray taken. 我想你该接受X光检查 |
You’ve got indigestion 你消化不良 |
It’s infected 被感染拉 |
I’ll give you an injection 我要给你注射 |
You need to stay in bed for 2 days. 你要在床上呆2天 |
We’ll have to apply a bandage 我们要一个绷带 |
You need to see a specialist. 你要看专家 |
You should go to the hospital for a general checkup. 你要去医院做常规检查 |
You need to have an operation 你要做手术 |
You should be hospitalized immediately 你要立刻就医 |
Please stop smoking and drinking 请不要再吸烟引酒 |
Please refrain from taking any stimulants. 请避免接受任何刺激 |
I want you to come back in two days 我要你两天后回来 |
You’d better return home to China 你最好会中国 |
Can you give me a prescription? 你能给我开药方吗? |
Take this prescription to a pharmacy and buy medicine 拿着这个药方去药房买药 |
How many times a day should I take it? 我一天要吃几次 |
Take it three times a day before meals 每天3次饭前服用 |
Take 2 teaspoons of this medicine 每次两茶勺 |
Take one pill with a glass of water 用水服用一片 |
Do you have anything for a cold (headache/stomachache/toothache)? 你感冒(头疼/胃疼/牙疼)? |
We have aspirin 我们有阿司匹林 |
How should I take this? 怎么吃啊? |
You should take it three times a day, after meals. 你要每天3次,饭后服用 |
Please fill this prescription 请开药方 |
I don’t have a prescription 我没有药方 |
I’m sorry. We can’t sell anything without a prescription. 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何东西。 |